From the beginning…
The important stuff starts with over 15 years experience working in the drinks industry for companies including Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Greene King Pub Company and Constellation Wines. Do I still have a functioning liver I hear you ask, yes absolutely though I am the person the wine list gets handed to when eating out and I know what I like! I worked mainly on the Marketing side of life and on the whole it was fun. But like most people there were times I was disillusioned, and it was in one of those moments when my heart was telling me (again) I wanted to do something of more value, something that mattered more than wine, that I discovered Coaching.
I trained as a Coach in 2005, specialising in Career Coaching and then I continued to work in the drinks industry, while also starting my own practice on the side. I got married and we moved to Germany (that’s another story) and while there I worked with the military on Career Transition for a number of years and I now work as a Leadership Management trainer for individuals and corporates, as well as having my own practice.
What does this mean for you?
- I’m highly intuitive so I easily sense what’s really going on for you.
- You get a Coach that is highly driven – I’m always moving forward and taking my clients with me.
- I cut through the crap to simplify and boil information down to it’s nub which is pretty useful. I’m massively supportive so always there for you when you need me.
- I’m solutions focussed so when you think you’ve come to a dead end, I can help you find a way through.
- I am highly creative in the way I work so I like to keep things fresh for my clients in the different methods we use, and organisation is one of my things even if it’s not one of yours, so I’ll always keep you on track.
- And finally I’m honest and will always tell you the truth.
To Empower you to put yourself and your career first!
To build your confidence!
To inspire you!
To reignite your passion!
To give you clarity and a crystal clear vision to work towards!